Lisbon: Cultural Region of Three Castles Tour
Pickup includedPlease wait in the lobby of your hotel.
- Visit the “Livramento” Market in Setúbal, considered one of the best in the world
- Visit a tile factory, and watch the traditional European methods of tile making
- See the Medieval castle of Sesimbra
- Witness the mysterious and rare sanctuary of Espichel Cape
You will then have time to visit the “Livramento” Market in Setúbal, which was considered one of the best in the world. Here you will discover a huge variety of fresh fish, fruit and vegetables, bread, cheeses, and regional pastries. Following these markets, you will be granted some free time for lunch in the fishing town of Setubal, where you can choose to taste the famous cuttle fish and the delicious red mullet fish.
After your break, you will visit the village of Azeitão, where the famous Quinta da bacalhoa wine company is located. Here you will enjoy a wine tasting of 3 renowned wines, and visit 3 different art galleries. Following this, you will visit a tile factory, where you can watch the traditional European methods of tile making. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be dropped off back to your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Qualified tour guide
- Entry into the wineries
- Cheese and bread degustation
- All insurance
- People with mobility impairments