From Lisbon: Tomar, Christ Convent & Almourol Castle Tour
Pickup includedAt your centrally located accommodation in Lisbon.
- Climb up to the Templar castle and discover the monumental work of the Convent of Christ
- Explore Tomar and the quaint village of Constância
- Visit the 15th-century Synagogue, the oldest in the country
- See the natural beauty of the confluence of the Zêzere and Tejo rivers
- Enjoy a boat ride to discover the stunning Castle of Almourol
Leaving Tomar, head to Constância, where Luís de Camões, the most famous Portuguese poet, is said to have lived. There, enjoy the magnificent views of the confluence of Zêzere and Tejo rivers. Take a small boat ride in the calm waters of the Tagus river up to the unique Almourol Castle island, where you have some more free time to explore. At the end of the day, return to Lisbon in the comfortable van.
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van with free Wi-Fi
- Entrance fee to the Christ Convent and Almourol Castle
- Bottle of water
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes