Sintra, Cabo da Roca & Cascais: Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
- See the mysterious caves and admire the natural beauty of Pena Park
- Visit the National Palace in Sintra
- Enjoy the Roca Cape Cliffs, the westernmost point of continental Europe
- Take a walk along the bay in the glamorous town of Cascais
See the park’s secret caves, and feel like royalty in Pena Palace. Marvel at the views of the surrounding landscape and Atlantic Ocean. Your guide will tell you about the fascinating history associated with this romantic palace.
Next on the tour is a visit to the historical center of Sintra. Enjoy free time for lunch or visit the National Palace.
Continue on with a drive through the Sintra Mountains. Stop at the end of the world, the great cliffs at Roca Cape, which are the westernmost point of continental Europe.
The last stop of the tour is the stylish town of Cascais, where you can take a relaxing walk along the bay before heading back to Lisbon.
- Admission to Pena National Park and Pena Palace
When you get there
Please note: guide availability for your preferred language can only be confirmed about a month before the tour.
Tours are conducted with 8-seat vehicles. Therefore, if you are travelling in a group larger than 8 people, your group will have to be split across 2 different vans.