Sintra: Half-day Guided Tour from Lisbon
- Explore the 19th-century Sintra Town with a local guide
- Enter the Regaleira Park and discover its gardens, tunnels, fountains and wells
- Enjoy spectacular views
- Taste Sintra's traditional pastries
- Explore the Royal Palace
Stop and have a drink at the Moorish Fountain, an elaborately decorated fountain featuring Arab arches and beautiful tile work. Visit the Sintra National Palace, the best-preserved medieval royal residence in Portugal. See the palace’s beautiful rooms as they were when the Portuguese royalty lived there. Admire their ornate decoration and exquisite tile work.
Enter the Regaleria Park and explore its lakes, wells, hidden tunnels and ruins. See the colorful interior of the São Martinho Church. Enjoy gorgeous views of the Atlantic from the church square. Taste a traditional Sintra pastry.
- Local guide
- Entrance to Regaleira Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs (5€ for those who don’t already have a travel card)
Prepare for the activity
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• While the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group