From Lisbon: Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Full-Day Tour
Pickup optionalFree pick up at your hotel or apartment in Lisbon
- Experience romantic Sintra and visit Pena Palace and the gardens
- Tour Quinta da Regaleira and feel the mysticism (optional)
- Stop at the westernmost point in Europe at Roca Cape
- See Cascais, once the holiday destination of European aristocracy
- Enjoy a hassle free tour with skip-the-line access
Quinta da Regaleira optional
Cabo da Roca
Pena Palace optional
Take a walk along the medieval streets of Sintra an drive through the national park and see the rare fauna, the unique trees, the Moorish castle, Monserrate Palace and the chalets.
Visit Pena Palace, one of the most impressive expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in architecture in the world and one of Portugal’s seven wonders.
Say goodbye to Sintra with an optional visit to mystical Quinta da Regaleira, a palace surrounded by luxuriant gardens, lakes, caves and enigmatic constructions that hide obscure alchemist meanings, evoked by Freesmasons, Knights Templar and Rosicrucians.
Continue on to the westernmost point of continental Europe at Roca Cape. Travel along the coast and embrace the Atlantic, and stop in Cascais and Estoril, once retreats for the royal family and the European aristocracy.
- Professional guide
- Insurance (according to Portuguese law)
- Pick-up and drop off at your central Lisbon hotel or apartment
- Admission to monuments (can be bought on site, the guide can help you)
- Pick-up from outside Lisbon
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes