Sunset Cruise on "Barco Evora"
- Enjoy a drink of your choice (wine, beer, coffee, juice, water) with a typical Portuguese pastry
- Go on a 90-minutes sightseeing river cruise in a historical and charming boat
- Learn about your surroundings from an experienced local guide
- Take the best pictures of the city of Lisbon from the first diesel boat of Portugal!
On the way back, you will have the opportunity to take beautiful photographs of the MAAT, Cristo Rei and the 25 de April Bridge until you reach one of the most beautiful squares in the world: Praça do Comércio (also known as Terreiro do Paço). This square was the site of the palace of the kings of Portugal for about 2 centuries.
From the Terreiro do Paço, you can see the whole of Lisbon's old quarter, complete with the São Jorge Castle, the Lisbon Cathedral (built in 1147), the historical districts such as Alfama, Mouraria and Graça, as well as the Church of Santa Engrácia (which was converted in the 19th century into the National Pantheon). It is at this National Pantheon where Portuguese figures such as Amália Rodrigues, João de Deus and Eusebio are buried.
- Cup of tea, coffee, beer, or a juice
- 90-minute sightseeing river cruise in a historical and charming boat
- Local guide
- Transportation to and from the attraction
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Ribeira das Naus Tourist Pier Pier next to a large riverside esplanade (Ribeira das Naus Kiosk) and 100 meters from the Cais do Sodré ferry station, in the direction of Terreiro do Paço.Open in Google Maps ⟶