Lisbon Pub Crawl with Free Drinks
- Play drinking games at Zebra Bar and take in the view over the Tagus River
- Get 5 free shots and 3 free beers
- Enjoy priority club entrance
Begin the pub crawl at the rooftop Zebra Bar. Besides the great view over the river, this part of the tour is an icebreaker, as you’ll team up to play some drinking games. No matter who the winner is, everyone will have an enjoyable time and have some drinks!
Next, head out to the bars on the bustling streets of Bairro Alto, and spend 30-40 minutes at each bar. Each one has a different vibe, with live music, Latin rhythms, and international sounds.
At around 02:00 AM you’ll move on to the famous Pink Street, where you’ll have priority admission to a club.
The route may change depending on the group and the events that are happening, but you’ll always visit the bars and Pink Street. The final club visit changes, however, and could be Urban Beach, Main, Musicbox, or others.
- 5 shots
- 3 beers
- Entrance fees
- Drinks at the final club
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Reception of Sunset Destination Hostel, Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor, Praça Duque de Terceira, Lisbon. Look for the door outside the train station, facing the square/garden, next to a red flag. Ring the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Comfortable shoes are recommended. Some clubs have dress code (shorts, flip-flops and sneakers are not recommended)
• Walking in high heels on Portuguese causeway can be uncomfortable.
• A considerable amount of walking is involved – not recommended for individuals with reduced mobility
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to run the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund