Lisbon Private Setúbal Region Wine Tasting Tour
Pickup includedPick-up at your hotel in Lisbon or the cruise port.
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines
The first stop is at the renowned cellars of José Maria da Fonseca, where you’ll learn about the winery’s history and sample some of its wines.
Next visit Quinta de Alcube, a wine cellar owned by a family for over a century. It is a traditional cellar that produces only 250,000 bottles a year. The wines are sold directly to customers, making it difficult to find them in shops.
In your third and final experience, taste up to 3 more wines in a mid-sized winery, or even the “Mother House” of the wine region, where you can see what most of the 21 different wineries produce in the region. You will also sample some traditional locally-produced cheese, bread, and other goods.
In addition to all the tastings, marvel at the views of the Arrábida Natural Park and its mountain range.
- Pickup and drop-off at a hotel in Lisbon or the cruise port
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van
- Entrance fees
- 10 Wines in total in the three cellars you will visit
- Tasting of traditional cheese breads and other goods
- Private guide
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the description
Prepare for the activity
Note that if you are on a shore excursion from the cruise port, the tour times are flexible.