Lisbon: Private 6-Hour Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedFrom your hotel, apartment, airport or cruise ship.
- Admire the famous Belém Tower
- See the Monument to the Discoveries
- Visit the historical Jerónimos Monastery
- Explore the lower town of Baixa
- Experience the various "Miradouros" (viewpoints) from Lisbon
See the Monument to the Discoveries, which was built 60 meters high with 30 oversized statues in honor of Portuguese sailors as well as a world map and the marble Compass Rose, a gift from the Republic of South Africa in 1960.
Stroll across Praça do Império to the Jerónimos Monastery, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After a visit to the church you can take in the scent of the famous Pastéis de Belém (small pastries with a custard filling), a specialty of Lisbon. Drive through some of the picturesque districts to the lower town of Baixa.
Lisbon was built upon 7 hills, which provide extraordinary panoramas from the various viewpoints that you will visit, allowing you to discover a side to Lisbon that most visitors never get to experience.
- Pick-up at all hotels/cruise ship terminals in Lisbon
- Official tour guide
- Tour of the Jerónimos Monastery (closed on Mondays)
- Pick-up at hotels in Cascais/Estoril (EUR 20, to be paid on the day)
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please bring your passport or ID card. Participants aged 65 and over receive a 50% discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments.
This is a private tour with an official tour guide/driver. No other guests will be picked up for the tour.
This program is just a suggestion. All trips, excursions, or tours can be customized to suit the wishes of the guests.
Please wear comfortable shoes.