Lisbon: Landmarks Tour by Multimedia Bus
- See the beauty of Lisbon from a 360° viewpoint on the bus
- Enjoy the best of Lisbon day or night
- Learn about Lisbon's landmarks from the on board multimedia experience.
As you pass Se Cathedral, Avenida da Liberdade, Bairro Alto, and Chiado, learn more about the history, facts, and highlights of each location from the minibus’s onboard videos (available in multiple languages).
Be sure to look all around you, taking advantage of the multiple viewing angles that the unique minibus offers.
- A bus tour past the most important landmarks of Lisbon
- 360° views from the bus
- An accompanying multimedia experience that tells the history of Lisbon
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the bus stop at Praça dos Restauradores, on the west side, close to the Tourist Office and the Mango store. The terminal is properly marked with a Smart Sightseeing sign. The stop is right in front of the Police office for tourists.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Facemasks are provided to customers
The minibus is thoroughly cleaned after each circuit