Lisbon: Cruise on "Barco Evora"
- Enjoy a drink of your choice, beer, coffee, juice, or water
- Go on a 45-minute sightseeing river cruise in a historical and charming boat
- Learn about your surroundings from a local guide
Barco Evora is an historic ship built in 1931 with recycled tank plates from World War I. It was the first diesel-powered ship in Portugal and for more than 50 years served the Portuguese by connecting the river between Lisbon and the south bank. Between 2014 and 2017 it has been totally refurbished to become the charming ship it is today.
On the way back, you will also have the opportunity to take the most beautiful photographs of Cristo Rei until you reach one of the most beautiful squares in the world: Praça do Comércio, also known as Terreiro do Paço, the site of the palace of the kings of Portugal for about two centuries.
From the Terreiro do Paço, you can see the whole of Lisbon's old quarter, with the São Jorge Castle, the Lisbon Cathedral built in 1147, the historical districts such as Alfama, Mouraria, and Graça, as well as the Church of Santa Engrácia that was converted in the 19th century into the National Pantheon, where Portuguese figures such as Amália Rodrigues, João de Deus, and Eusebio are buried.
- 1 drink of your choice - beer, coffee, juice, or water
- 45-minute sightseeing river cruise in a historical and charming boat
- Local guide
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Ribeira das Naus Tourist Pier Pier next to a large riverside esplanade (Ribeira das Naus Kiosk) and 100 meters from the Cais do Sodré ferry station, in the direction of Terreiro do Paço.Open in Google Maps ⟶