Lisbon: Drag Queen Cooking Party and Live Show
- Learn to cook authentic Portuguese recipes such as flaming chorizo and cod cake
- Mingle with travelers and renowned drag artists from across the world
- Take advantage of the open bar which includes wine, beer, homemade sangria, and more
- Be completely transformed into the drag queen (or king) of your dreams by a professional makeup artist
- Enjoy your meal whilst watching an incredible one-of-a-kind drag performance
Your evening begins with a pink champagne welcome, served by one of Lisbon’s sassiest drag queens. To the funky sounds of a party playlist, wash your hands and put on a sexy apron, then let the real fun begin! With glamour and excitement, your drag chef guides you through all the recipe steps and reveals cooking tips and tricks to perfect your skills. By the end of the experience you’ll be cooking like a true local with the know-how to make flaming chorizo, sweet sangria, and more.
While dinner is cooking, head to the makeup studio and undergo a seriously glamorous transformation. Bring your inner drag queen to life as you choose from a glitzy selection of wigs, dresses, jewelry, high heels, accessories and more, then return to the kitchen to put together the finishing touches of your meal. Once the food is ready, and you’re suitably queened up, sit down for the dinner party of your dreams at a table full of world-renowned drag artists. After the meal, watch a spectacular live drag performance and make unforgettable memories with your newfound friends.
So, start your engines, and let the time of your life begin!
- All ingredients for the cooking class, bought fresh in the local market on the same day (includes cheese platter, bread, sea food, meat, fish, and vegan options)
- Open bar (just drink whatever you want whenever you want, don't ask, just serve yourself! Includes sparkling wine, Portuguese wine, homemade sangria, fresh juice, water, coffee, and tea)
- All drag transformation materials (including top quality makeup products, dresses, wigs, accessories, shoes, and more). Sizes go from XS to 9XL
- Parking fees
Prepare for the activity
The address is Rua Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-501 Lisboa. You can just Google Map the location by typing "DRAG TASTE". The site is at pavilion L03 inside LX Factory, just ask at the reception where is Drag Taste or just follow the main street til the end and turn right at the parking lot then right again. Look for the house with a bunch of ivies and bushes full of suspended high heels and kitchen cooking items.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Open to all ages but parents of small children should be aware that there may be adult themes and language throughout the evening