Lisbon: 3-Hour Segway Sailor Tour to Belém
- Visit Lisbon on a Segway
- Stop at Belém Tower or Discoveries Monument
- Go to the famous pasteis de Belém
Uncover the importance of the Portuguese Discoveries as you fall in love with Belém, where everything is magnanimous, historical and sacred. Find out how many of the great Portuguese explorers embarked on their dangerous and ambitious voyages, turning Portugal into the very first global empire.
Visit the Monument to the Discoveries and the Jerónimos Monastery. On the way to the Golden Era, find other elements of great interest, such as the 25th of April bridge, the Docks, the Architecture and Technology Museum, and the Electricity Museum.
Finally, taste the famous Pastéis de Belém custard tart and see the reasons for the never-ending queues at the door.
- One Segway per person
- Helmet and hairnet
- Bottle of water per person
- Typical custard tart
- Company liability insurance and personal injury insurance
- Experienced driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food or extra drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• All participants must have between 45 and 118 kg, and a minimum of 1.5 meters tall
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 18 years old
• The use of a safety helmet is mandatory
• Pregnant women cannot participate
• This tour operates rain or shine. If the weather report says that there will be rain, please dress accordingly. The local partner will provide ponchos in case of rain. Refunds are not offered for inclement weather.
• If there is inclement weather, and there are openings in other tours later in the same day, it is possible to reschedule your tour for a later time on the same day, free of charge.