Lisbon Card: 24, 48, or 72-Hour Pass
- Save time and money and experience the best of Lisbon
- Get free entry to top museums and attractions
- Enjoy free and unlimited access to the public transportation system
- Receive special offers in restaurants, shops, and other venues
After exchanging your GetYourGuide voucher for the magnetic card, the Lisbon Card immediately provides 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour access to the public transport system. Eligible on the Carris metro, buses, trams, and cable railways, it also works on CP trains between Cais do Sodré and Cascais, and trains between Oriente, Rossio, and Sintra.
Skip the lines to enter Jerónimos Monastery, and climb the Belem Tower. Enjoy free access to the National Tile Museum, the National Coach Museum, and others. Admire stunning palaces, including the Mafra National Palace and the Ajuda National Palace. Ride the famous Santa Justa Lift, and much more—all with one card.
- Lisbon Card valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours (depending on option selected)
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at Lisbon Airport, at the tourst information office in the arrivals hall, open 7:00 AM to 11:30 PM; or at the Lisboa Welcome Center, Praça do Comércio, open 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that national monuments and museums are closed on the following dates: January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, December 24 and 25, and on municipal holidays (June 13 in Lisbon and June 29 in Sintra)
• Please note that skip-the-line is not always possible at attractions