Sintra and Quinta da Regaleira 5-Hour Tour from Lisbon
Pick-up includedPick-up in Lisbon, Estoril and Cascais: from hotel, apartment, cruise terminal, train station or airport.
- Visit the Quinta da Regaleira with its romantic palace, garden, and mysterious caves
- Enjoy free time for exploring historical center of Sintra
- Admire the views from Cabo da Roca
- Discover the beauty of Guincho beach
- Walk along Cascais bay
During the guided tour inside the monument discover the romantic palace, chapel and luxurious park featuring lakes, grottoes, wells, benches, fountains and a vast array of exquisite constructions.
Next, take a short walk to historical center of Sintra passing by Lawrence's hotel, the oldest hotel in the Iberian Peninsula. Have free time for shopping, try teh local pastry, take pictures of the thousand-year-old National Palace or just enjoy a walk in the narrow Sintra streets.
After, drive through the mountains and stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in continental Europe. The cliffs are 140 meters high and offer spectacular views of the wild coastline.
Continue on with a drive by the coast that takes you to Guincho beach, and then to the elegant Village of Cascais. Take some free time and walk along the bay before returning to Lisbon or another drop off location.
- Pick-up in Lisbon, Estoril, and Cascais (from hotels, apartments, cruise terminal, train station or airport)
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Quinta da Regaleira admission ticket
- Team of one driver and one guide per group of 8 persons
- Guided tour inside the monument (1h30)
- Free time in Sintra and Cascais
- Full insurance in accordance with Portuguese law
- Full lunch
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
• This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal
• Check your e-mail box (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by e-mail if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
• If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
• This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.