From Lisbon: Sintra and Cascais Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel, or any other location in Lisbon on request
- Discover the Moorish castles and fairy tale palaces of Sintra
- Stroll the romantic grounds of the Quinta da Regaleira
- Go to continental Europe's westernmost point
- See some of the fine surf beaches of the Estoril Coast
- Follow in the footsteps of the Portuguese royal family and explore Cascais
- Drive along the dramatic roads of the Estoril Coast
Go to the magnificent Pena Palace, designed by the artistic King Fernando II in an extravagant mix of vivid colors and fine stone carvings. Next, visit the Quinta da Regaleira to take a stroll in the romantic gardens of the decorous palace.
Stop for lunch in the village, where you can choose from different types of food. Then, transfer to Cabo da Roca (once known as the "End of the World") to enjoy panoramic views from the cliffs of continental Europe’s westernmost point.
End your day trip at the elegant resort of Cascais, a former fishing village that became a favorite getaway for the Portuguese royals. Look at the yachts in its large harbor, and discover the sandy beaches in and around town.