From Lisbon: Wine Cellar and Food-Tasting Tour
- Enjoy a wine tasting and vineyard tour at the cellars of one of the biggest wine producers in the country
- Try a range of local wines
- See the gorgeous Arrábida Natural Park and taste delicious local cuisine
Get back on the road and make your way along the scenic route running through the Arrábida Natural Park. Take in lovely views of the coastline and steep limestone cliffs as well as the Sado River.
Stop in the coastal city of Setúbal and learn about the history of the city dating back to the Roman times. Try one of the finest Portuguese delicacies: choco frito (fried cuttlefish). Head back to Lisbon with your palate fully satisfied.
- Transportation in a 9-seat private van with air-conditioning
- Visit to wine cellar
- Wine tasting
- Lunch in a bag
- Food tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to other monuments/attractions
- Extra drinks
Prepare for the activity
Reception of Lisbon Destination Hostel, Rossio Train Station, 2nd floor. Largo Duque do Cadaval, Lisbon. Get inside the station, go to the 2nd floor, the hostel is opposite f the train ticket office. Alternatively and upon request, Reception of Sunset Destination Hostel, Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor. Praça Duque de Terceira, Lisbon. Look for the door next to red flag, outside the train station, facing the square/garden, and press the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking – please phone to confirm availability
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to run the tour. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.