Evora and Megalithic Circuit 10 Hour Private Tour
Pickup includedPickup in central Lisbon is included (Hotel, Airport or Cruise Terminal). Please inform us about the exact location.
- Discover the Alentejo region
- Relax with driver/guide who will conduct the whole tour
- Visit the “Anta Grande do Zambujeiro”, a collective funerary monument, built 6 000 years ago
- Visit historical centre, Cathedral and the Bones Chapel
- Explore the Almendres Cromlech, a testimony of pre-historic Human presence in Alentejo
Firstly, on the tour, you will visit to the Almendres Cromlech, a testimony of pre-historic Human presence in Alentejo.
Next the city of Évora counts thousands of years of history. You will explore the city highlights and discover its one thousand and one stories. You will appreciate the beauty of this magical city. The city holds a historical centre and is a total surprise. Inhabited since time immemorial, it is still possible to appreciate Roman remains, surrounded by medieval buildings. You will observe the historical centre, the Cathedral and the Bones Chapel.
Thereafter, you will visit Monsaraz, a beautiful medieval village at the top of a plateau, where you will be able to see the Alentejo magical plain. Discover the joys of Alentejo, the enchanted region of Portugal!
Full itinerary is 10 hours.
Hotel Pickup; Almendres Cromlech; Evora: Historic Centre; Evora: Roman Temple; Evora: Cathedral; Evora: Bones Chapel; Lunch: Free Time; Monsaraz; Hotel Drop-off.
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Tickets: Evora Cathedral and Bones Chapel: Adults 4€, Youth 3€, Senior 3€)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
• Dress code is smart casual; comfortable clothing and shoes is recommended
• Baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person