Lima: Peruvian Paso Horse Show with Lunch or Open Bar
Pickup includedCentrally located Lima hotels
- Enjoy a different experience to live in Lima
- See an amazing horses show with delicious Peruvian appetizers and cocktails
- Experience an exclusive show in a traditional hacienda
You will be picked up from your hotel at 11:30 AM and arrive at the Hacienda one hour later. Once you arrive, you will be met by a professional tour guide dressed in a colorful costume. Visit the stables of the hacienda and have a detailed explanation of the breeding of the unique horses that compete in several tournaments. Feel welcomed with a Peruvian cocktail, snacks and an optional couple of turns on a Peruvian horse while a "chalan" assists you. After this, enjoy a great show & exhibition of the Peruvian Paso horses with a typical dance of the chalanes and marinera nortena (traditional dances of northern Peru).
Finally, pleasure your palate with a delicious lunch including: a glass of pisco sour; water; soft drinks; native potatoes; salads with lettuces, legumes, and vegetables from the farm; stewed beans; white rice with corn; roasted chicken with Peruvian sauces; a dessert with apricot sauce; and a cup of white or red wine.
After the show, a private vehicle will take you back to your hotel arriving at around 4:00 PM.
- Live entertainment
- Peruvian lunch with dessert (morning tour) or Peruvian tapas (afternoon tour)
- Alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)