Lima: Largest Market & Local Peruvian Food Tasting Tour
- Taste up to 13 unique Peruvian flavors
- Visit the city’s biggest market
- Discover Lima’s historical center
Visit local spots that very few tourists get to visit while in Lima. Explore the colorful Central Market, the largest market in Lima. Taste local fruits and products that come directly from the country's many small producers. Walk through the streets of Lima's Chinatown and try the Cantonese-Peruvian fried rice dish called arroz chaufa. It is undoubtedly the flagship dish of the chifas – the local name for the city's Cantonese restaurants.
This authentic tour offers the perfect combination of history, local daily life, and delicious flavors. Come hungry – there is plenty of tasty food to eat.
- Tasting of 10 Peruvian dishes
- Tasting of 3 popular drinks
- Expert guide (Spanish or English language)
- City center tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional dishes (available for purchase)
- Local 18% sales tax (can be removed with proper documentation)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts in Jirón Carabaya 303, Cercado de Lima, in front of the restaurant El Chinito at 11:00 am. Your guide will be wearing a red T-Shirt and/or have a red bag with supplier logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• After booking, you are asked to send a photo of your passport ID page to the local partner before the tour, along with your date of entry to Peru, in order to remove the 18% local tax.