Lima: Ultimate Peruvian Food Tour
Best Food and Drink Tours
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Learn more about the historical and cultural facts hidden behind the dishes you’ll be tasting
- Take part in an interactive workshop about fairtrade and locally produced chocolate
- Taste up to 16 different Peruvian flavors
But on this tour you won't only eat well, you’ll also visit one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Lima: Barranco! During this Barranco Ultimate Peruvian Food Tour, you’ll visit 8 different restaurants, taste 16 different local flavors from fruits, to drinks and dishes. Also, you’ll meet with inspiring local artisans and small entrepreneurs, learn about their stories while enjoying some of the best Peruvian dishes such as lomo saltado, ceviche, pisco sour and many more!
This 4-hour tour is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the Peruvian history and culture, since every bite you taste has a story to tell. Don't forget to bring your appetite with you, you’ll definitely need it!
- Total of 16 tastings of different plates and flavors
- Drinks - Coffee, soft drinks, Pisco, local fresh Juice
- Local English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local 18% sales tax (can be exonerated by sending the local partner a passport scan/photo of every tour participant)
- People with mobility impairments