From Lima: Paracas Reserve & Ballestas Islands Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from centrally located hotels in Lima.
- Get back to nature at the oldest marine reserve in Peru
- Look for local wildlife in Paracas National Reserve
- Cross to the Ballestas Islands and marvel at the remote wilderness
- Taste some of the best wine and piscos from Peru at a winery in Chincha
Upon arrival at Paracas, head towards the main port to board the first boat to the Ballestas Islands. Admire the scenery of the Bay of Paracas and Punta Pejerrey en route to the natural habitat of sea lions, seagulls, penguins and other wildlife species. See the incredible "Paracas Candelabra", geoglyph related to the Nazca lines. Its significance is still a mystery.
Get a detailed explanation of the history and importance of the Paracas National Reserve, established in 1975 as the oldest marine reserve in Peru. Admire several beaches and see "The Cathedral" which has suffered severe damage in 2007. Visit the Interpretation Center and take photos of beautiful flamingos feeding on the shores of the sea. Explore this reserve and enjoy stunning views of the landscapes. After that, enjoy a fresh seafood or creole food lunch in a seafront restaurant.
After this, arrive back at your hotel at approximately 7:00 PM.
- Round trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Lima
- Professional tour guide (English/Spanish)
- Ballestas Islands boat tour
- Paracas National Reserve tour
- Breakfast Box
- Refreshing drinks on board
- Permanent Assistance
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat