From Lima: Ballestas Islands, Winery & Huacachina Oasis Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from centrally located hotels in Lima.
- Get in touch with the marine life of the Ballestas Islands
- Purchase crafts made from beautiful stones and the bones of animals from the sea
- Delight your palate by drinking some of the best piscos and wines of the region
- Discover the mysterious village of Cachiche where witchcraft was practiced
- Take part in adventure sports activities and watch the sunset in the dunes of Huacachina
Arrive at Paracas at 07:30 AM and board a boat to the Ballestas Islands. Discover an uninhabited wilderness rich in marine fauna and animals such as the blue-footed booby, guanay guano bird, Humboldt penguins, sea lions and fur seals. Return to Paracas and take a look at the Candelabro geoglyph on the way. It is thought that it was used as a navigational guide and is part of Nazca culture.
Next, go on a winery tour and taste some of the best wines and piscos (the official Peruvian drink) in all their varieties. Then, enjoy a delicious peruvian lunch with drinks included. Explore the sand dunes and oasis of Huacachina. This is a great place to practice sandboarding and experience extreme buggy rides in the desert with V8 modified vehicles. Get a perfect view of the sunset in the middle of the desert and finally, taste the local sweet of Ica, chocotejas.
Return to Lima around 03:00 PM and arrive back to your hotel before 07:00 PM.
- Round trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Lima
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Professional tour guide (English/Spanish)
- Ballestas Islands tour
- Winery tour and tasting of local wines and pisco
- Huacachina dunes buggy and sandboarding experience
- Breakfast Box
- Refreshing Drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with back problems