Leipzig: Südvorstadt Scavenger Hunt in German
- Experience the sights of the Leipzig's southern suburb on a mysterious and interesting tour for the whole family
- Decide for yourself when to start, where and for how long to stay or even continue on another day
- See the Peterskirche, Bayerischer Bahnhof and the Schlachthof while strolling through the city
Start at the former delicatessen on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße. From there make your way through the city and explore famous sights such as Peterskirche and Bayerischer Bahnhof. Visit the Kohlrabizirkus and the Media City in the Schlachthof. Also stop at the Panometer and the district court during your scavenger hunt tour. End your tour at the racecourse Scheibenholz.
Decide for yourself when to start, where and for how long to stay. Let yourself go on an enigmatic and extraordinary tour. You can always take a break or continue your scavenger hunt on another day of your choice. Look forward to an adventure for friends or the whole family!
- Scavenger hunt box with 11 numbered envelopes
- Explanation of the gameplay
- Entrance fees for additional tours, sightseeing etc.
- Public transport costs
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.
• Please note that your scavenger hunt box will be shipped approximately four weeks before the date of your tour at the earliest. If you need the box sooner, please book for an earlier date. The scavenger hunt can be carried out at any time after receiving the box, regardless of the date chosen.