Leipzig: 13-Stop Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Ticket
- Experience the most beautiful, impressive, and interesting places in Leipzig
- Enjoy the "Little Venice" of Leipzig, with its numerous waterways
- Discover the zoo, the Monument to the Battle of the Nations, and St. Thomas Church
- Immerse yourself in Leipzig's exciting nightlife
Passing the zoo, which is worth seeing not just for the younger guests, you will continue to the Saxon Rococo architecture of the Gohliser Schlößchen. You'll then travel through the Waldstraßenviertel, one of the largest and best-preserved European Wilhelminian style quarters, before progressing on to the Red Bull Arena.
Later, pass the Thomas Church and new town hall before crossing the music district with the Federal Administrative Court. Experience the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the Old Fair and the MDR site, as well as the opulence of the Battle of Nations Monument and the Panometer.
In addition to the legendary pubs and shopping streets, you will be shown the cultural highlights for music and theater lovers with the Opera and Gewandhaus. Take a deep breath while visiting the Plagwitz climate district, and enjoy the little Venice of Leipzig with its numerous waterways.
- Hop-on/hop-off day ticket with 13 stops
Prepare for the activity
You must exchange your GetYourGuide voucher or mobile voucher with the bus driver before the tour begins. Please come directly to the blue and yellow double-decker bus at the Goethestraße bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶