Take a day to explore the city of Montreux, famous for its jazz festival and all the artists who have been influenced by this special place.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wonder around Montreux City
- Stroll along Leman Lake
- See where Queen recorded albums
- View The Lavaux Vinyards protected by UNESCO
- Bus trip
- Foods & Drinks
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Casttle of Ouchy - Place du Vieux-Port Next to the Bicycle park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Map and itinerary will be given by the driver.
- Please note that the bus arrives from Geneva; there can be a few minutes delay when arriving in Lausanne.