Las Vegas: Grand Canyon North Tour w/Polaris Ranger or ATV
Pickup includedComplimentary pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or the Downtown area.
- Enjoy an authentic Dutch oven BBQ lunch
- Soar over the Grand Canyon
- Experience a guided ATV or Polaris Ranger tour of the national park forest
Take time to explore the unusual collection of desert vegetation and animal life. Back at Bar 10 Ranch, relax, enjoy the hospitality and a authentic Dutch oven barbecue lunch. Passengers will fly to and from Bar 10 Ranch aboard an aircraft specifically designed for “flightseeing”, while they enjoy the picturesque views over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River. All airplanes will be equipped with high wings and large windows providing optimal viewing, along with a comfortable climate controlled cabin.
As with all tours, this one will come complete with a complimentary, round trip shuttle service from Las Vegas to the Boulder airplane terminal. Passengers shouldn’t miss the gift shop where souvenir photos will be available for purchase. This adventure will provide a lifetime of memories.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air tour
- Ground tour
- BBQ meal
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
• Tour departs from Boulder City Airport, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
• Due to the rocky terrain this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
• You must be 16 years of age or older to operate the ATV