Grand Canyon West Rim by Airplane from Las Vegas
Pickup includedPickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels.
- Enjoy an executive style flight to Grand Canyon West
- Take an optional walk on the world famous Skywalk
- Enjoy the views from Eagle Point
- Watch the Colorado River wind through the canyon at Guano Point
- Enjoy your lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
At Eagle Point get ready to witness a true engineering marvel, the Grand Canyon Skywalk. The Skywalk suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Colorado River over the edge of West Rim and features a glass bottom walking surface. The Skywalk is an optional activity on your visit to the Grand Canyon.
Enjoy the spectacular views along Eagle Point and receive an introduction to Hualapai Indian legends and culture at the Indian Village, where dancing demonstrations are held, and don't forget to stop by and view the typical houses of many tribes of the Plains Indians.
Your next stop is Guano Point, which was once used as a mining operation to remove bat guano from the caves in the canyon. Guano Point offers magnificent views of the Colorado River as it winds gently 4,000 feet below at the bottom of the canyon. Enjoy your lunch as you admire the breathtaking views.
The final stop (time permitting) is a visit to the Hualapai Ranch, which is an old fashioned western town and features horseback riding, wagon rides, shootouts and cowboy games.
- Roundtrip air to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes, fees and surcharges
Prepare for the activity
All passengers ages 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.
Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund.