Grand Canyon South Rim: Motorcoach Day Tour from Las Vegas
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, the pick-up may be redirected to a central bus stop or a nearby hotel. Exact pick-up details will be provided to you upon your reconfirmation with the local tour operator. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm exact pick-up time and location prior to the date of travel.
- Experience the wonder of the Grand Canyon from its South Rim
- Enjoy the luxury and comfort of a luxury bus from Las Vegas
- Stop for lunch at the National Geographic Visitors Center
- Choose the IMAX Grand Canyon movie option or an aerial tour by helicopter
Your professional driver/guide will provide live narration en route to the Grand Canyon, while you sit back and relax in true luxury on a state-of-the-art luxury bus.
Each bus is equipped with an on-board restroom, airline-style seats, footrests, and televisions to ensure comfortable traveling.
Admission to Grand Canyon National Park as well as lunch at the National Geographic Visitors Center are included in your tour price. You’ll stop at 2 scenic sites along the Canyon Rim to take in the magnificence of this natural wonder.
There are optional additions to the tour that may interest you. With the IMAX theater option you’ll have the opportunity to see a 34-minute film featuring the wonders of the Grand Canyon. You’ll view the film on an 84-foot wide screen, in a theater that’s located in the National Geographic Visitor’s Center.
The other option is to take an aerial tour of the Canyon by helicopter. You’ll gain an amazing overview of the site and have breathtaking views of the Canyon’s walls and the Colorado River.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- National Park entrance fee
- Helicopter flight (if option selected)
- IMAX movie (if option selected)