Las Vegas: Fremont Street Walking Tour
- Stroll through the sights and neon lights of Fremont Street
- Learn how Downtown Las Vegas became one of the most photographed streets in the world
- Marvel at where it all began at the site of Union Station
- Pass famous casinos and themed bars
- Follow in the footsteps of infamous reality TV stars
Experience “Sin City” like never before as you stroll past famous casinos, wedding chapels, and themed bars. Follow in the footsteps of legendary performers and infamous reality TV stars as you walk from the past to the present. Hear stories of how this magical city got its start, and how Fremont Street became one of the most pictured thoroughfares in the world.
Discover where it all began at the site of Union Station. Take a walk under the world’s largest video screen, and go to Fremont East to see the “Greenwich Village” of Vegas. Marvel at an outdoor park made from recycled shipping containers.
Add on an additional 30-minute tour of the world famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, and pass some of the historic wedding chapels where you can get married by Presley, or dressed as Elvis if you so desire (though not on the tour!)
Each tour is limited to a small group for a more intimate experience. You will also be provided with a wireless ear-monitor and volume control to ensure you hear every word along the way.
- Fully-guided tour of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas expert guide
- Wireless headset
- Inside visits of any establishment (with the exception of the Union Station site and Downtown Container Park)
Prepare for the activity
On the city sidewalk in front of the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 Main Street S (at the intersection of Main St. and Fremont St.). Your guide will be wearing a yellow t-shirt and beige or tan jacket in colder months and will have microphone headset and white binder.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will be walking for approximately 2+ hours. Please wear comfortable shoes
• Bring sunscreen and sun-block. Winter months can be surprisingly cool and a jacket may be helpful
• Please note that entry to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop is not guaranteed due to potential filming, long entry lines, etc. (Pawn Shop Option only)