From Las Vegas: Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour
- Enjoy a scenic walking tour at Lower Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide
- Take in the view from Horseshoe Bend Overlook's 1000 foot high vantage point
- Travel by luxury coach complete with Wi-Fi service from the Las Vegas Strip
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Antelope Canyon (photo stop, sightseeing, hiking)
Horseshoe Bend (photo stop, sightseeing, walk, view)
Horseshoe Bend Overlook is a dramatic canyon section where the Colorado River has made a 280 degree turn around the Horseshoe Bend shape of rock. The scenic route from Las Vegas offers views of the Virgin River Gorge and rock formations in the Escalante/Grand Staircase National Monument on the way to Page.
The Lower Antelope Canyon tour begins with a descent into the canyon on a staircase with railings. Once in the canyon, guests will walk through a narrow sandstone canyon with a few ascents of stairs, moving toward the upper end of the canyon. There are numerous amazing photo opportunities and the Navajo guides will share some history and culture of the area. The tour is approximately 75 minutes in duration.
Horseshoe Bend Overlook requires a 1.5 mile round-trip (2.4 km) walk over sand and rocks. Guests will reach a 1000 foot canyon as they look down upon the Colorado River in the bottom of Glen Canyon.
Each bus is sanitized and disinfected daily and drivers will remain diligent by wiping down and cleaning buses throughout your trip.
- Admission to Antelope Canyon
- Motor Coach transportation with Wi-Fi
- Morning snack
- Bottled water
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• The Antelope Canyon requires climbing of moderately steep stairs with minimal assistance
• To reach Horseshoe Bend Overlook, guests should expect a 1.5-mile or 2.4-kilometer round-trip walk over sand and flat rocks with a slight incline
• To qualify for the infant rate children must be 3 years old or under, not occupy their own seat, and not exceed the number of accompanying adults
• Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond the control of the local partner, such as unfavorable weather conditions
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and check the weather on your tour date to dress accordingly
• Prohibited bags within Antelope Canyon Only: Backpack, Binocular Case, Camera Bag, Clear Backpack, Tinted Plastic Bag, Fanny Pack, Purse, Oversized Tote, Printed Pattern Plastic Bag, Mesh Bag
You might also like...
Product ID: 173577