Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon & Zion
- Walk along the iconic Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Enjoy a unique Navajo Jeep Tour of the stunning Monument Valley
- Take an optional one-in-a-lifetime helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Hike through the famous Zion National Park
- Spend a day exploring the stunning Monument Valley
- Decide on an optional visit to Antelope Canyon
Day 1: The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
Enjoy a scenic drive through the mighty Mojave Desert, arriving at the spectacular Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, considered of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Stroll along the rim, hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth, or take in a bird’s eye view of this breathtaking landscape on an optional helicopter ride. Enjoy a sandwich-style lunch during the course of the way, and stay overnight at the historic Red Feather Lodge.
Day 2: Monument Valley
After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert and wind your way through spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The home to the Navajo Indians and the backdrop for many famous western movies, Monument Valley is a real treat for sore eyes. Hop in a Jeep and traverse the stunning landscape with the help of a Navajo guide. Enjoy a sandwich-style lunch during the course of the way, and head in the afternoon to Page Arizona and Lake Powell, lodging at the Quality Inn, Page.
Day 3: Zion National Park
Begin the day with a visit to Horseshoe Bend or Antelope Canyon, and then continue for a scenic photo stop at Lake Powell before heading to Utah's finest National Park. Visit the Zion Canyon, an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs and ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 feet above the canyon floor. Spend the day hiking through the picturesque winter wonderland, and stroll to the emerald pools, marveling at the fantastic views of the Great White Throne and Weeping Rock. Enjoy a sandwich-style lunch and prepare for a return to Las Vegas at approximately 19:00.
Additional add-ons for this tour:
Death Valley Day Tour (Friday and Sunday)
Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas, and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors in an extreme desert environment.
Wild West Chost Town Explorer (Saturday)
Spend a day in the Wild West exploring old ghost towns and ancient legends. Keep your eyes peeled for the poltergeist who still roams the streets, and soak up the atmosphere of a true Western saloon before returning to Las Vegas.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a 3-star hotel
- Navajo guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Visit to an authentic Navajo trading post
- Private transportation in modern 6-14 passenger tour bus or SUV
- Entrance to Zion National Park, Grand Canyon and Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Meals: 1 breakfast and 3 sandwich-style lunches
- Visit to Horseshoe Bend
- Meals not indicated
- Optional helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon
- Antelope Canyon option is $60 per person
- Grand Canyon helicopter flights are $220-$350 per person
- Children under 7 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Your pick-up point is the Stratosphere Casino located at 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104. Your pick up time is 07:15 from the North Tour Entrance. Please be outside and ready 10 mins prior to departure - your tour will not wait.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card