Bus and Entrance to the Fundación César Manrique
Pickup includedPick up is included from your hotel or nearby meeting point in Puerto del Carmen or Costa Teguise. Provide your accommodation details to organize your pick up.
- Visit one of the best private museums in Europe
- Enjoy the museum arquitecture that mantains parts of the artist house
- Admire important artworks of relevant contemporary artists
- Travel by bus for quick and direct transfer to the Foundation
There are two permanent exhibitions, one of contemporary art, which used to belong to the founder and formed by works of artists of his generation, and the other more representative of the work of the artist and that was named after him, the Manrique Collection. The surface-built part houses the exhibition halls and the underground part a series of rooms built in volcanic bubbles and pool area, which are preserved exactly as the artist created them.
The César Manrique Foundation is a private cultural institution whose main areas of action are the promotion of the natural environment, ensuring sustainable development, the promotion of plastic arts and cultural thinking, as well as the conservation and diffusion of the work of César Manrique, founder of this institution. The Foundation is considered one of the best private museums in Europe.
- Entrance to the Fundación César Manrique
- Assistance guide
- Return bus transfer in Costa Teguise and Puerto del Carmen areas
- Transfer from any other area not mentioned