Lima: Half-Day Colonial Lima and Larco Museum Tour
Pickup includedPassengers will be collected at their respective hotels (located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Lima downtown).
- Visit the Main Square, surrounded by historic buildings
- Enter Casa Aliaga and learn about the history of this historic house
- Explore the Larco Museum, chosen as one of the best museums in the world by Trip Advisor
Afterwards, you will stroll over to the cathedral, before visiting Casa Aliaga. Casa Aliaga is a colonial mansion gifted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to Jerónimo de Aliaga, one of his captains.
This is the only house from that era that still belongs to the same family after all these centuries. Following this house, you will experience the Larco Museum, which lies in the traditional Pueblo Libre district. The museum boasts the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts, as well as pieces of erotic art.
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro or the Historic Center of Lima
- All fees and taxes
- Entrance ticket to the cathedral, Casa Aliaga and Larco Museum
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• Please advise of your arrival date and the name and address of your accommodation in Miraflores, San Isidro or Lima downtownn in order to organize your transportation
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator