Lanzarote: Day Tour for Cruise Passengers
- Discover the incredible natural wonders of Lanzarote and explore the impressive Timanfaya National Park
- Visit the fascinating caves of Jameos del Agua and taste the local wines in the La Geria wine-growing region
- Experience incredible views in the Valley of a Thousand Palms, learn about geothermal energy and see the Green Lagoon
Start in the Valley of a Thousand Palms, and admire the 5,000-year-old Corona Volcano. Then reach the Famara Massif at an altitude of 500 meters and look out over the islands of the Chinijo Archipelago. Discover the underground oases of Jameos de Agua and marvel at the natural lagoon. Continue south and see the Monumento al Campesino and learn about the so-called "Fertility" monument.
Afterwards enjoy a wine tasting in La Geria and learn how wine growing developed on the volcanic soil. Finally continue to the scenic Timanfaya National Park and admire the fascinating Montañas del Fuego (Mountains of Fire). Hear about the energy hidden under the earth's surface in El Islote de Hilario, and see some amazing experiments with geothermal energy. Finally you have the opportunity for an optional camel ride through the park, and on your way back see the Green Lagoon and the salt marshes.
- Entrance to Jameos del Agua
- Wine tasting in La Geria
- Entrance to Timanfaya National Park
- Camel ride (€6 per person, optional)