Lanzarote: Private Airport Transfer
- Relax as your driver will pick you up at the indicated location and take you to the car.
- Travel by car or minibus depending on the number of passengers you book for.
- Enjoy a punctual and responsible service.
When the transfer happens from the airport to your hotel, the driver will pick you and drop you off directly at your place to stay unless there is any impossibility, such as the hotel situated on a pedestrian street or a closed road, in which case the driver couldn’t be accountable for getting the luggage to the hotel reception, but they will do everything in their power to help you.
Even though it is far from likely, there might be a chance that your airline cancels your flight and leads you to travel at a different time from the one you booked. In this scenario, and especially if this happens the same day you travel, please contact the offered service immediately by telephone so that they may be informed of your new flight information.
When the transfer happens from your hotel to the airport, the pick-up will be by default three hours before the departure of your flight. It is rather important that all passengers show up with their luggage at reception at the agreed time. It may be nicer to wait in the gardens or at the pool, but some hotels are too big and complicated, so finding you could be difficult. As an additional courtesy, may we ask you to wait as close as possible to the main gate. In This way, everything will flow easier.
- Transfer service
Prepare for the activity
The client will be picked up at the Airport of Lanzarote (LPA) or at the location they wish so they are taken to the airport itself. Please provider the local partner with your flight number (complete with arrival time), the number of people who will be taking the transfer, a contact number, and any special baggage requirements.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The maximum allowance per person is one standard suitcase which consists of the dimensions as follows: 70 cm x 45 cmx 20 cm and a piece of hand luggage. If you are travelling with excess luggage such as a big suitcase, golf clubs, bicycles or a wheelchair. It is imperative that you inform the service listed in order to book the correct vehicle and apply the proper price. Otherwise, extra transport would be required to place extra luggage, and extra fees charged and paid locally.
• Please provider the local partner with your flight number (complete with arrival time), the number of people who will be taking the transfer, a contact number, and any special baggage requirements.