Full-Day Tour to the Volcanoes in Southern Lanzarote
Pickup includedYour hotel or the nearest possible pick-up point
- Visit Timanfaya National Park and learn everything there is to know about geothermics
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of a half-sunken crater, a green lagoon and a black sand beach at El Golfo
- Admire the fascinating caves at Los Hervideros
Then head west to the imposing rocky coast of Los Hervideros, where the unique structures arose from volcanic eruptions. Admire the waves as they break against the rock formations and shoot into the air as meter-high fountains. Then follow the coast to Lago Verde, a green sea off the black sand beach of El Golfo. Admire the bay of tuff and lava with its surprising colors and bizarre forms, then head to the camel park for an unforgettable ride on a camel if you so choose before going further into the volcanoes or Montanas del Fuego.
Experience the astounding experiments with geothermics and enjoy the breathtaking round trip through the National Park. Learn more about the history of these natural wonders and hear authentic explanations of a volcanic eruption in the 18th century by a priest in Yaiza. Get an idea of how people's lives would be dictated by this force of nature.
At the end of the day, visit the wine area in La Geria and sample wines from the region at a local vineyard.
- German-speaking tour guide
- Entry to the volcanoes
- Wine tasting (one glass)
- Travel insurance for the duration of the outing
- Modern, air-conditioned travel bus
- Camel ride (EUR 6)
- Wheelchair users