Fire Mountains in Southern Lanzarote: Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from selected hotels in Lanzarote.
- Visit Timanfaya National Park and learn all about the geothermal energy as you explore the craters
- Enjoy an unforgettable camel ride
- Sample the delicious local wine grown on the lava fields of La Geria
You’ll than travel by bus towards Timanfaya National Park. Here you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a short ride on a dromedary and to experience the world on top of these fascinating animals.
Marvel at the Montañas del Fuego (Fire Mountains), try out amazing experiments with the geothermal energy, and enjoy the breathtaking tour through the national park. Learn more about the history of the development of this natural wonder. The authentic records by a priest from Yaiza, who documented the volcanic eruptions in the 18th Century, provide a deeper understanding of how people’s lives were determined by this force of nature.
You’ll then visit the picturesque wine-growing region of La Geria and learn more about the painstaking work associated with the local methods of wine growing. At the end of the tour you can enjoy tasting the delicious local wines in the wine cellar.
- German-speaking tour guide
- Entrance to Timanfaya National Park
- Wine tasting
- Travel insurance for the duration of the tour
- Transport by modern, fully air-conditioned coach
- Camel ride: EUR 6 for 25 minutes
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat