Lanzarote: Scuba Diving from Puerto Del Carmen
- Dive in small groups for your comfort and safety
- Enjoy the feeling of weightlessness in the water as you watch the abundant sea life
- Rely on fully trained professionals certified by an internationally recognised scuba organisation
You will meet at the dive centre where a diving professional will teach you everything you need to know and, under their guidance, learn the skills you need to enjoy this first experience underwater. There is a maximum of two divers per instructor. After an instructional session, head to the dive site, assemble the scuba equipment and perform safety checks. Then, at your own pace, enter the water to explore the underwater world of Lanzarote.
For the first dive, you'll descend to a maximum depth of just 6 metres to gain confidence with 30 to 40 minutes in the water. When you have completed your dive, you can take a break and have a snack to prepare yourself to take your second dive. This time dive to a maximum of 12 metres with plenty of time to see sea life. At the end of the day take home a diving diploma as proof of your new skills!
- One professional Instructor for every two divers
- All necessary scuba diving equipment
- Insurance for the activity
- Diving Diploma
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Alcohol and drugs
• A medical questionnaire is required to be completed on site before you can commence your scuba dive