Lake Zurich 1-Hour Private Guided Boat Tour
- Explore Zurich City on-baord a beautiful classic motorboat
- Enjoy a private cruise, only for you and your party
- Make the most of a stop for swimming
From the boat, see all major points of view worth seeing. First, explore the Limmat, the river starting at Zurich and ending at the Rhine River. Here, see the largest Biergarten in Zurich, Bauschänzli, the Town hall, the three main churches named Fraumünster, Grossmünster and St. Peter, also the old town of Niederdorf and Oberdorf.
Afterwards, the boat will pass the public boat pier at Burklipatz heading to the Marina Enge. From there, get a great view of the Zurichberg with highlights at Dolder Grand, Fifa and more. Following the shoreline until the Seerose Marina Wollishofen and famous Fischersfritz, cross the lake to Zollikon. Have a closer look at the Tinguely Sculpture and Lakeside Casino Zurichhorn, and the China garden before heading back to the meeting point.
- Private boat cruise
- Boat rental
- Boat preparation and cleaning
- Pick-up and drop off outside of the city limits