Lake Como: Venetian-Style Boat Cruise in Small Groups
- Experience Lake Como like a VIP
- Relax and toast to life with a glass of prosecco
- Explore Varenna and Bellagio at your own pace
In Varenna, stop for a 15-minute coffee break before beginning the best part of the cruise: a journey through the extravagant villas, such as Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello, Villa La Cassinella, and many other beautiful architectural wonders and stunning landscapes. Don’t forget to toast to life with a glass of prosecco while you stare at this romantic view.
Next, admire the beauty of Isola Comacina, a little island rich in history and nature before arriving in Bellagio, "The Pearl of Lake Como". Here, enjoy an hour of free time to explore the city at your own pace before beginning the journey back to the meeting point.
- 3-hour boat tour
- Map of Bellagio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and additional drinks
- Tour guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
• This tour takes place rain or shine, with the exception of extreme weather conditions