Lake Como: Como Walking Tour and Boat Trip to Bellagio
- Reach Como and Bellagio easily from Milan
- Take a train to Como and visit its historic center
- Admire the scenery around Lake Como
- Cruise to Bellagio and explore this attractive village
Leave Milan at around 7:40 AM and take a pleasant 1-hour train ride to Como. Upon arrival in Como, enjoy plenty of time to walk through the historic center and its beautiful squares: Piazza Cavour, Alessandro Volta, and San Fedele.
Discover the remaining 12th-century walls in the city, and people watch as the locals whisk about from shop to cafe. Alternatively, sweep by the grandeur of the city's cathedral and villas, and admire Como's lovely lakeshore.
At 12 PM, board at the pier in Como to take a boat cruise toward Bellagio, a tourist resort at the head of Como Lake's central promontory. Delight in the wonderful beauty of a place that has attracted admiring visitors, from both Italy and abroad, since the 16th century.
While in Bellagio, pay an optional visit to the picturesque botanical gardens at Villa Melzi D'Eril (€10,00 per person, to be paid on the spot). Finally, return to Como by boat and take the train back to Milan.
- Return regional train ticket from Milan Cadorna Station to Como, second class
- Return boat trip from Como to Bellagio
- Live guide
- Not mentioned services
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at Milan Cadorna Station 20 minutes before departure. The address is Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 20123 Milan MI, Italy. After booking, you'll receive a confirmation email with the exact train departure time. Check platform number on timetable monitors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Journey time on the train is approximately 1 hour
• Your departure time will be confirmed according to availability
• After booking, you will receive a confirmation email from the local partner. Then you will receive your train tickets and the voucher for the boat tour, which needs to be printed and presented at the ticket office near the docks in Como
• On the day of your excursion, please arrive at Milan Cadorna Station 20 minutes before departure. Check platform number on timetable monitors
• Once the train tickets and voucher have been issued, they are not refundable in case of cancellation
• This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments
• This is a self-guided tour. You will have to make your way to the train station in Milan and the pier in Como by yourself