Lagos: 2-Hour Guided Handicraft Workshop Tour
Pickup includedHotel pickup from Lagos is included. For other locations, please contact the local partner.
- Sit back and relax in a comfortable VW van as you drive through the countryside of the Algarve
- Discover the natural beauty of the Barão de São João National Forest
- Learn the centennial traditions of Algarvian cane handicrafts from an expert
- Keep the work you make as a souvenir
The drive to your destination will be filled with picturesque scenery and loads of fascinating details about the region’s history and culture. You’ll then arrive at a beautiful location in the heart of nature, the Barão de São João National Forest, where your exciting group activity will begin.
Here you’ll start your handicraft workshop with the guidance of an expert craftsman. In the Cane Workshop, you’ll learn how to craft a toy that doubles as a musical instrument called ‘Cartaxinho’. At the end of this option, you’ll have a fantastic Algarve souvenir, made by you. Alternatively, in the Tile Painting Workshop, you’ll learn how to paint a traditional Portuguese tile which you’ll hold onto as your very own self-made memento of an unforgettable experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a Volkswagen van
- Expert guide
- A visit to the the Barão de São João National Forest
- Cane or tile workshop
- Souvenir made by you
- Children under 5 years