Buenos Aires: La Recoleta Cemetery Guided Tour in English
- Experience a guided tour of Buenos Aires’ oldest and prettiest cemetery
- Have your pick of English or Spanish as your tour language
- Visit and find out the mystery surrounding Evita's resting place
- Hear about the legend of the ‘Sailor’ and his daughter, and the ‘Wild Bull of the Pampas’
Let your guide lead you round the cemetery while sharing stories of the families who built over 4000 grand mausoleums to be admired by society. Marvel at the grandeur of the several mausoleums there including those of several Argentinian presidents and, most famously, Eva ‘Evita’ Perón.
With many aesthetically pleasing statues, mausoleum edifice constructions and decorative flairs, interact with the history of the city of Buenos Aires and some of its more well-known historical residents.
- Guided Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• The tour happens rain or shine