From La Paz: Lake Titicaca and Copacabana Private Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in La Paz.
- Travel back in time and visit the typical villages of Lake Titicaca
- Learn more about the ancient cultures that still thrive in the region
- Visit one of the floating islands of the Uros people
- See the amazing Basilica of Our Lady of Copacabana
Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Copacabana, dedicated to the Virgen Morena. Meet regional artisans and learn about their local crafts. Then, make your way to Isla del Sol by private boat, where you will walk through the Inca Grand Staircase to see the Sacred Fountain, said to give eternal happiness.
Break for lunch at an archaeological restaurant, and then visit the small handicraft market and ancestral places to discover more about the customs of the locals.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Private boat trip
- Bottled water
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurance
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card