Visit one of the most popular attractions of Arenal area, La fortuna Fall it over 230 feets high, a great place to have a swim or pictures of the rainforest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel in Zone 1 of La Fortuna town, Arenal Country, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, Los Lagos, Volcano Lodge, Volcano Inn, Arenal Springs, Arenal Manoa, Arenal Paraíso, Montaña de Fuego, Kokoro, Campo Verde, Carlos Lodge, Tacotal, Kioro, Tabacón, Mountain Paradise, Arenal Nayara, Villas Eco Arenal, Silencio del Campo, Royal Corin, Baldi Hot Springs, La Pradera del Arenal, Magic Mountain and Lomas del Volcan. For hotels located in Zone 2, please add $39 per transportation. This rate is for 1 to 6 people: Zone 2 of Arenal, El Tanque Airport, Lost Iguana, Arenal Lodge, El Bosque and The Springs Resort. For hotels located in Zone 3, please add $48: Arenal Observatorio Lodge, hotels in El Castillo, hotels in Chachagua and hotels in Muelle.
- Descend the trail to reach La Fortuna Waterfall
- Observe beautiful flora and fauna along your journey
- Enjoy a dip in the refreshing waters
- Photograph the beauty of the waterfall and rainforest that surrounds you
- Transportation to and from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi,
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Entrance fee and insurance policy
- Bottled mineral water and snacks
- Additional food and beverages not mentioned
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 8 yrs.
- Child price applies to children from 8-12 yrs.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.