Arenal Volcano: Waterfall Jumping & Extreme Canyoning
Best Adrenaline Rush
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
Pickup includedSome hotels outside of the normal pick-up zone have extra charges.
- Try a more-intense adrenaline adventure at Gravity Falls
- Don't miss this extreme adventure of jumping from cliffs along pristine waterfalls and much more
- Explore pristine wilderness and swimming holes
Be picked up from your hotel in the La Fortuna Arenal Volcano area and head deep into the Costa Rican countryside to begin your adventure. Get started with a heart-pumping rappel down an impressive 150-ft tropical waterfall. Drop into a deep crystalline pool before swimming your way to shore and continuing through the canyon.
Jump from a continuous series of 10 to 40ft waterfalls and cliffs into deep canyon pools with the help of your professional and experienced guides. Rain or shine, you are going to have plenty of wild water fun. Finish the day with a delicious Costa Rican meal before hading back to your hotel.
- Transportation from La Fortuna
- Tour guide
- High-quality gear
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
• You must be in good physical condition and between 16 and 55 years old
• Please bring clothes to get wet in, a change of clothes, secure shoes, and cash to buy photos or a t-shirt