You will have maximum thrills and adventure with this action-packed duo combo tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Meeting Point: At Wave Expeditions main office. We are located directly behind the Catholic church in the center of La Fortuna. Look for the 2-story red corner building with the Wave Expeditions signage. Please arive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Hotel pick-up Description: At your hotel in the La Fortuna area. Please provide as much information as possible about your pick-up location including hotel name, phone number, and website if possible. Please note that some hotels located outside our normal pick-up range may be subject to additional fees. We will notify you if additional fees apply.
- Enjoy a fun and whitewater rafting experience for the whole family
- Go with your family and friends
- Zip from tree to tree
- Whitewater rafting
- Bilingual guides
- Transportation from hotels in the La Fortuna area
- If your hotel is located outside of the La Fortuna area you may be subject to additional transportation fees. You will be notified of any additional fees at the time of booking.
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is available for ages 8 and up. It is always recommended for clients to be in good physical condition to participate in active sports such as rafting. The supplier reserves the right to refuse participation of clients if they deem that it is in the clients best interest to not participate in the activity.
- Wear comfortable clothing (shorts, t-shirt, fast dry clothing) a change of clothing for after the tour, secure shoes such as water shoes or sports sandals, bathing suit, sunscreen, and a camera for the van ride and educational stops, but not on the river.