From L'Estartit: Sea-Kayaking Tour to the Medes Islands
- Enjoy a sea kayaking experience with an expert local guide
- Learn the basic principles of sea-kayaking
- Discover the Medes Islands and their amazing seabed
- Combine sport, sea ,and adventure for a fun-filled day
Meet at the local tour partner's shop, where your guide will welcome you and give you the necessary equipment for this activity. After a safety and technical briefing, climb aboard your kayak and follow your guide to this beautiful natural reserve.
Kayak across the seven islands and enjoy unique picturesque views of the whole bay while you learn about the flora and fauna of this protected area. Before heading back, cool off with a refreshing swim, and marvel at the unique marine life on the seabed. You will be accompanied by the guide at all times and assisted by a boat which will tow you in case you need it.
- 2-hour guided sea-kayaking tour
- Equipment needed for the activity
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
For parking, you have different options: you can pay for parking at the meeting point; you can also park in the blue zone throughout the town, at all the town; when you arrive at the beach of Estartit, you will find a sand-free parking. From there, walk 10 minutes in the direction of the harbor until you arrive at our meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat