Kuala Lumpur: Half-Day City Tour
Pickup includedPickup is included from hotels in the Kuala Lumpur city area.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur's top sights during a half-day sightseeing tour
- Discover a unique blend of Muslim, Chinese, Indian, and European culture
- Visit beautiful monuments like the royal residence of the Istana Negara
- Take a souvenir photo in front of the Petronas Twin Towers
Petronas Towers (photo stop)
Cocoa Boutique (shopping)
Istana Negara (photo stop)
National Monument, Malaysia (guided tour)
National Museum of Malaysia (photo stop)
National Mosque of Malaysia
Sultan Abdul Samad Building (guided tour)
Merdeka Square (sightseeing)
Continue to the King's Palace (Istana Negara) and take pictures of the intricate royal residence. Contrast the glass and steel marvels of the city center with the manicured grounds of the National Mosque and its dome of blue and green tiles.
Pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the struggle for independence at Tugu Negara. Visit the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Cocoa Boutique, where you can purchase exquisite chocolates.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Entrance tickets
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is not private and may include other guests